SWFL: Bonita Springs, FL
Chicago, IL and Remote
The Account Manager is responsible for supporting management of all online marketing campaigns. This is an exciting hands-on role where you will work side-by-side with an experienced account manager and specialists to successfully manage and deliver online marketing campaigns.
We are looking for an individual who can operate in a team-based, dynamic and evolving structure, is self-motivated, and passionate about online marketing.
- Support account managers in research, setup and implementation of inbound marketing campaigns
- Assist with campaign projects and activities including but not limited to social campaigns, content marketing campaigns, organic campaigns, paid campaigns and more.
- Help manage workflow and deadlines for campaign deliverables
- Work with online marketing team and specialists to complete projects related to SEO and PPC
- Conduct follow-ups and updates with team members for ongoing projects
- Work with account managers and online marketing team to identify opportunities to further improve campaign strategies and ROI based on client’s business goals and marketing objectives
- 1+ years of SEO experience, including a knowledge of internet, search, social and content marketing services. (Can include internship experience.)
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of relevant digital marketing channels such as SEO, social media, content and local search marketing
- General knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, HubSpot and industry tools a must
- Self-motivated with an enthusiasm for the web industry and technologies
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Goal oriented with positive attitude and high energy
- Ability to follow directions and deliver high-quality work with attention to detail