SWFL: Bonita Springs, FL
Chicago, IL and Remote
Clickx is looking for an energetic Business Development Representative (BDR) intern to help drive engagement through our inbound marketing and demand generation campaigns. The BDR will be responsible for generating interest and leads for the inside sales team. The ideal candidate should have a track record of top performance, organizational skills to handle a high volume of leads each day. This role will allow you to gain experience in sales and would prepare to become a Business Development Representative.
About the Company
Clickx is an inbound marketing agency located in the greater Chicagoland area. At Clickx we are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their sales and marketing goals. We believe we are one of the best in the industry and are constantly looking for candidates who are just as passionate about marketing as we are.
At Clickx you will enjoy a great working environment, plenty of perks, nurturing leadership team and caring co-workers. Come work for us if you think you could make Clickx even better!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting high level conversations with Senior Level executives
- Utilizing the best sales 2.0 technologies to track engagement
- Prospect using Linkedin or other tools
- Nurture opportunities with a goal of moving the prospect through the sales process
- Generating new business opportunities through outbound and inbound lead generation campaigns
- Schedule inbound marketing assessments
- Understand the needs of the prospects to effectively communicate the value of Clickx’ services
- Collaborating with marketing and sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digital native with excellent technical skills to learn new tools
- Must be self motivated, tenacious, and self-starters
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with inside phone sales is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com/other CRM a plus
- Strong relationship-development skills
- Working knowledge of lead nurturing systems is a plus