SWFL: Bonita Springs, FL
Chicago, IL and Remote
We are seeking a videographer & social media assistant to work on-site at our Bonita Springs office to produce micro content for social media accounts.
Flexible schedule is available whether for morning or afternoon sessions on weekdays.
Candidates should possess experience editing videos and organizing footage, as well as great working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro.
The candidate must be able to produce full-cycle content, from capturing 4K footage, color correcting, organizing footage, adding titles and subtitles, creating revisions, posting online, and archiving each project.
Simply bring your creativity, social media strategy, and communication skills to get projects done on time and on budget. Full time or part time opportunity available.
- Outcome-oriented, results-focused on time and on budget
- Team-oriented, cooperative and collaborative personality
- Well organized with serious project management skills
- Experience on camera in the digital space as a host in vlog style videos
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Business professional and courteous demeanor
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Candidates must provide a reel link of previous camera/video work
- Adobe Premiere Pro: 1 year or more (Preferred)
- Filming: 1 year or more (Preferred)