SWFL: Bonita Springs, FL
Chicago, IL and Remote
Do you have an innate curiosity in learning about the inner workings of things? One of the most critical aspects of digital marketing is interpreting a multitude of metrics to measure the growth and performance of your client’s website. If you are an analytically curious type of person then our Web Analytics Internship program might be right up your alley.
OneIMS is growing in the digital marketing world and we want YOU to be a part of it! We will teach you everything you need to know from the ground up. All we ask is that you bring a positive attitude, a self-starter motivation, and a willingness to learn!
You will learn first-hand how to use a variety of web analytic tools to analyze client website performance and troubleshoot issues. You will work directly with company leaders and clients to develop performance optimizing strategies that will turn clicks into conversions. You will perform competitor analyses to help clients create a competitive advantage in their respective industries.
By the end of your internship, you will have:
- Gained meaningful, career-specific experiences
- Managed professional projects and fulfilled industry deadlines
- Created and published relevant content for OneIMS and our clients
- Learned how to use programs like Google Search Console, WordPress, Google Analytics, and related web analysis tools
- Hands-on insight into the online marketing industry
- Worked with professionals in multiple divisions and areas of expertise
- Trained and worked in sales, marketing, and support roles
- Developed a great skill set and background to benefit your future career
- Currently enrolled undergraduate or recent college graduate
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics, information systems, software engineering or related field
- Time management skills
- Excellent research and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills