SWFL: Bonita Springs, FL
Chicago, IL and Remote
Are you looking to put your design, coding, and web creation skills to work?
OneIMS is growing in the digital marketing world and we want YOU to be a part of it! We will teach you everything you need to know from the ground up. All we ask is that you bring a positive attitude, a self-starter motivation, and a willingness to learn!
You will learn the in’s and out’s of web development working on several projects with us ranging from WordPress sites to new and exciting analytics programs for our clients. You’ll get to see first-hand how your coding and programming skills can impact the marketing world, and your contributions will become your legacy with us.
- Perform SEO on-page optimization tasks for current projects
- Build custom WordPress themes using HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap and JQuery
- Ability to learn, leverage and contribute to an in-house Code Library
- Ability to troubleshoot and quickly fix browser compatibility issues
- Optimize existing front-end code to adhere to cross browser/device compatibility standards
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Stay current with web design/development industry advancements, trends and best practices
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards
- Teamwork, journaling, and time-management skills
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student or recent graduate
- Relevant experience in web development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digital native with excellent technical skills to learn new tools
- Must be self motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Previous marketing internships or equivalent experience is a plus
*This internship is also available for college credit